Re: Enclosed Trailer flooring

To: wsthompson@thicko.com, Walt@chekov.mayfield.hp.com,
Subject: Re: Enclosed Trailer flooring
From: MHKitchen@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 11:38:39 EDT
In a message dated 5/4/00 12:56:07 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
wsthompson@thicko.com writes:

<< Along the same subject, any recommendations on cleaning the plywood floor
 area of an enclosed trailer before attempting to lay down a tile floor?
 (It's hauled a lot of British cars... if you catch my oil drip...) >>

Just rent one of those big floor sanders with extra course pads and have at
it!!!  (FYI, I also used this to sand the rusted steel diamond plate floor of
my open trailer prior to painting.  Just threw some extra sand down and let
it rip.....Worked pretty well!!

Myles