Re: Race at the Base

To: "Stan Vann" <svann@schoollink.net>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Race at the Base
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 22:30:38 -0000
a recent sudden passing of a close relative combined with a serious problem
with THE most important part of a home's plumbing has dictated my not
finishing my Saab in time for this event.  we are planning to attend though.
Jon and I will be arriving Friday sometime without anything in tow(sad).
see y'all there!

chuck.