Re: Aluminum work

To: "Vintage list" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>, <Gt6steve@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Aluminum work
From: "Carl McLelland" <carlmcle@saturnnet.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 18:07:17 -0800
I presume you plan on doing the work yourself, not have it done. That being
the case, I would recommend doing it in fiberglass rather than aluminum.
Talk to a good body man and also get the book "Glass Fiber Auto Body
Construction Simplified" by John A. Wills (last seen for $13.00 +/- from
Amazon). Good luck.

Carl McLelland (CSRG #247, '60 Sunbeam Alpine)