Speed differentials/1955 Le Mans

To: LMR356@aol.com
Subject: Speed differentials/1955 Le Mans
From: Gary Trobaugh <gtactionphoto@ezl.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 19:20:56 -0600
Gary Trobaugh wrote:
The only good thing to come out of that catastrophe was the fact
that it motivated John Fitch to invent the highway safety crash
cushion barrel.This device has saved an innumerable number of
lives.

More Trivia:
We all know that P.Levegh was driving the Mercedes-Benz 300SLR
at Le Mans.
What was the car's serial and registration number?
The car had been in two previous races.
Name the races, car's race numbers, drivers, and finish positions.

I have posted the answers on my website as "Trivia Answers" :

http://www.ezl.com/~gtactionphoto

With kind regards,
Gary Trobaugh