Re: T.C.P.S.

To: Rick Snover <rsnover@toyshop-resto.com>
Subject: Re: T.C.P.S.
From: Simon Favre <simon@mondes.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 19:35:46 -0800
Now you know why I refer to autocrossing as "frightening rubber cones."
;=)

I think they completely missed several significant species of cones.
There's the lighted cone (Conus Rudolphus), the tall skinny weighted
cone (Conus Altus), and the small yellow cone (Conus insignificus).

The CLO would have us believe that autocrossing is like throwing
Christians to the lions. Wotta riot!