Re: Gemini Formula Juniors

To: Andrew Antipas <aantipas@sopris.net>
Subject: Re: Gemini Formula Juniors
From: Simon Favre <simon@mondes.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 14:48:09 -0800
I may be able to come up with some fairly recent photos of the famous
Jim Clark Gemini. An elderly gent named Lou Canut used to race it locally.
He has since sold the car to a younger fellow, and I don't see the car as
often. I have been collecting period magazines with Junior articles. If
you like, I'll dig thru them to see if there are any particulars on Gemini.

There is a pic of Jim Clark in that car on a memorial web page at:

  http://www2.eis.net.au/~bramwell/jim.htm  (main page)
  http://www2.eis.net.au/~bramwell/gemini.htm

Simon Favre
'58 Bourgeault Formula Junior