Re: Photos for "whatizzit?"

To: Hank Beck <hbeck@cdc.net>
Subject: Re: Photos for "whatizzit?"
From: thom kuby <thomkuby@iwvisp.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 21:21:51 +0100
>Thom,
>
>I can identify this car.
>It is A Masariti birdcage.

Hank,

That's a good try - but I honestly don't think so...unless there was more
than one series of Birdcage Masers.  The Birdcages I'm familiar with are
considerably different in detail, although the general look and ambiance
are similar.  Also, if I'm not mistaken, Birdcage Masers are larger cars,
this guy here isn't all that big-meaning; I think it might be a four-banger
car. ( I didn't get to see the engine - which would've been a huge help)

What I'm thinking is this is a very good recreation of somebodys' backyard
special...but WHOSE backyard spl? that's the real question.  At least I
think this a recreation...it's made outa fiberglass anyway...

BTW - Hank's address for the photos is:

http://www.cdc.net/~hbeck/thom.htm

Cheers
Thom Kuby