Re: Masten Gregory's stunts

To: greenman62@hotmail.com, Karim.Marouf@cancom.com,
Subject: Re: Masten Gregory's stunts
From: Tombread@aol.com
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 17:07:26 EST
I read an interview with Gregory years ago and it seems to me he jumped on at
least three occasions.  It happened once when he ran out of brakes and bailed
before the car ran head-on into something.  I agree it sounds improbable and
you have to wonder at a driver's ability to size up the shunt, weigh the
probable damage to self, and decide to jump from the car in the time
available.  (And think of the possibility of hugely embarrassing yourself if
the car comes to a stop undamaged, whilst you are lying on the pavement with
cuts, bruises and broken bones.)

Tom Butters
The Greens Fork Group
Creative Communications Services
765.886.5098
Writing, public relations, sales promotion and advertising consulting
services for agencies and companies.