Trailer Canopy or Awning

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Trailer Canopy or Awning
From: "Karnopp, Roger J" <roger.j.karnopp@lmco.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 13:16:51 -0500
Hello Fellow Vintage Racers,

I have a 22 foot enclosed race trailer and would like to add a canopy/awning
to it.  A 12 foot and 20 size would likely work out fine.  My initial
thoughts are to attach one side of the canopy to the trailer.  I do have a 4
foot entry door and would need to clear the slope of the canopy when
swinging the door open.    I'd appreciate any ideas or suggestions as to
techniques that have worked for you.    If you could recommend any awning
manufactures/suppliers that would also be appreciated.

Thanks,

Roger Karnopp
MK-6 Titan Formula Ford