Monoposto Racing Schedule for 2000

To: "Formula Ford List" <formula-ford@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Monoposto Racing Schedule for 2000
From: "Vaughn Rockney" <vintagegarage@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 18:05:48 -0500
Listers,
  The February Monoposto Racing Newsletter arrived at the Garage today, and
enclosed was the current schedule for MR for 2000.  I posted the schedule
at:

http://www.vintagegarage.com/schedule.html

  If you have a vintage Formula car, I challenge you to try to place well in
this series.  You can count on large fields, great competition, and the best
venues east of the Mississippi.    The fields in a typical Monoposto Racing
Formula Ford race are larger than those in modern racing, and a top 10
finish in a MR FF race is often a real accomplishment.

Vaughn