RE: Driving Suit

To: "'DGreimel@aol.com'" <DGreimel@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Driving Suit
From: Jim Hill <Jim_Hill@chsra.wisc.edu>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 22:23:01 -0600

Don wrote:

> I am trying to locate a man who makes driving suits.  He had a stand in
the
> vendor lane at Watkins Glen in September and was using the name 'The Pit
Stop
> Store" Bridgehampton NY.  The name Veejer sticks in my brain too.

Could it have been:
        VAS Enterprises
        Box 45, Jamaica, NY, 11431
        516-775-1060

He makes custom driving suits, including "replica" Dunlop and other vintage
suits. Also sells underwear, helmets and accessories.

I don't remember the fellow's name, but I had him make a suit for me a
couple of years back and am quite pleased with it.

Jim Hill
Madison WI