Re: 120volt inverters?

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 120volt inverters?
From: Tony Drews <tmccis@revealed.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2000 17:29:57 -0600
You need to be a bit careful with this approach.  I've had trouble in the past
running one UPS off of a second one - the one downstream thought the power
wasn't
clean enough to come off of battery.  I was assume it would have a similarly
difficult time running off of an inverter (which is essentially the output end
of a
UPS).

This was for an attempt (successful, I might add) to transport some computer
equipment without shutting it down for more than a minute.

- Tony Drews