Re: Peerless GT @ Le Mans..&...TRs at Mid-Ohio

To: N197TR4@cs.com, for@autox.team.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Peerless GT @ Le Mans..&...TRs at Mid-Ohio
From: LMR356@aol.com
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2000 11:24:15 EST
Hi, this is Lee Raskin from Brooklandville, MD.   Mark Rosenberg is the
owner/vintage racer of this 1959 Peerless GT (silver #378) that you saw at
Summit Point in the o/u 2 litre competition group.  In addition to Summit
Point, Mark has successfully campaigned his car in VSCCA events at Lime Rock,
Pocono and Pittsburgh over the years.  With many improvements to the
engine/trans/suspension, his original Peerless is now out-muscling my 356A
Porsche down the long straight at Summit Point!    Mark is not online.. but
can be reached at: 3910 Primrose Ave, #2, Baltimore, MD 21215;  410-466-6060
(H) or 410-764-5685 (W).   I will print your  email and give it to him on
Monday.  Hope this gets you into  1st  gear......Best wishes for 2000.  Lee
Raskin