"The Green Helmet" movie on Speedvision

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: "The Green Helmet" movie on Speedvision
From: JonLowe@aol.com
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 07:46:24 EST
Sometime back I aksed if anyone had the racing movie "The Green Helmet" on
video tape.  No one did.  Yesterday, I was checking out the Speedvision
listings for next week, and it will be on next Saturday nite at 11PM EST,
10PM CST.  It is their "Lost Drive-in" movie of the week.

Good couple of weeks for Speedvision; last nite it was "Winning" with Paul
Newman in letterbox format, and "The Green Helmet" next week.  If you don't
get Speedvision, you can still buy a dish or have a friend tape it for you!

Jon Lowe