Merlyn FF's for Sale & Alfa

To: "Vintage Race List" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Merlyn FF's for Sale & Alfa
From: "Vaughn Rockney" <vintagegarage@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 18:18:28 -0500
Vintage Racers,
  Yesterday, I received some photos of two Merlyn FF project cars from Scott
Nicol who lives near Toronto, Canada.  He is selling two project cars that
both look interesting, including one Hewland.  He'd like to sell them as a
package.  I put the photos on the web at:

http://www.vintagegarage.com/nicol.html

so everyone could see them.  If you are interested in the cars, email Scott
directly, please don't email me about the cars.  I know nothing other than
what I see in the photos.

**** All the usual disclaimers, i.e. I haven't seen the cars, don't know
anything about them, don't represent them as anything, don't know Scott,
have no financial interest in them, etc. etc.. *******

Vaughn
P.S. He also is selling an Alfa race car for a friend.  Email Scott if you
are interested in an Alfa.