Re: Fuel-Air Ratio Gauges

To: Simon Favre <simon@mondes.com>
Subject: Re: Fuel-Air Ratio Gauges
From: "Alan Florsheim" <a_florsheim@hadw.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 11:31:23 -0700
You can also contact Wes Ingram (he knows a little about this air/fuel
mixture thing :) ) He sells a product called the Dynograph which he has
developed. You can look at www.wesingram.com for more info.

I'm not affiliated with Wes, just like and trust him with matters of
mechanical import.

--
Alan Florsheim
Hornall Anderson Design Works