Great book

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Great book
From: jdesanti@inficon.com
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 08:31:09 -0400

     I just finished a great book you all may want to check out, "The Last Open
Road" by Burt Levy.
Its a story of the experiences of a young mechanic that spends a summer in the
early 50's, working as
a race mechanic on all sorts of British race cars.  Many vintage racing celebs
were mentioned along
with the great tracks of the day.  The book describes the two great loves of
young Buddy life, racing
and his girl friend, and the trouble he gets into with both.

     I don't know where you can get a copy - I bought mine at the Glen from
Burt.  May be he is
on line in this group and can tell us where to get a copy.  If your out there
Burt  Thank You, I enjoyed
your book immensely.