Re: Pics of Washington State hillclimb

To: magee@telus.net
Subject: Re: Pics of Washington State hillclimb
From: Tony Drews <tmccis@revealed.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 18:12:52 -0500
Michael, if you right click on the broken link, it tells you what the link
is under "view image".  For example, the first one showed
"hillclimb\course1.jpg".  That give you the clue you need.  If you change
the url at the top to be http://www.luxline.com/turner/hillclimb/course1.jpg

That will show you the picture that was supposed to display.

- Tony