Re: Exhaust design

To: "Brian Evans" <brian@uunet.ca>
Subject: Re: Exhaust design
From: "Tom & Diane Kubler [Kubler's Kraftwerks]" <kubler_td@gowebway.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 17:39:29 -0700
Brian,
    Haynes has a hardback book "Performance Tuning in Theory & Practice" by
A. Graham Bell, ISBN 0 85429 275 6.  I think I bought mine through
Motorbooks International, Osceola Wisconsin.  It has an excellent, easy to
understand discussion on the matter.  Now if you're up to it I'll list a few
titles out of my college fluid flow texts......  Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z

Tom Kubler