FS: Formula Abarth 2000

Subject: FS: Formula Abarth 2000
From: David <dwr@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 1999 07:45:18 -0500
Hi everyone,

I am placing my Formula Abarth 2000 up for sale.  Unfortunately, I can
not afford to continue racing two cars so I have decided to sell one.
Below is an ad with all of the details.  Should anyone be interested
please do not hesitate to contact me.  Thanks.

FOR SALE:  1980 Formula Fiat/Abarth 2000, chassis SE033/0037,
Abarth Register No. 637.  Restored to race ready condition,
fresh 2L, professionally maintained by Robert Rodgers at Shade
Tree Enginetrics, current CVAR logbook.  First in class:  1997
Automobili Italiane Concours XII in Dallas and the 1998 CVAR
Vintage Racing Championship.  Color photos and specs at
http://userpages.nkn.net/fiatdr/racing.htm.  Very red, very fast,
asking $24,000 OBO.  David, (972) 250-0023, dwr@ix.netcom.com.

--
David Ricker