Re: Collector Car Insurance Advice

To: DonJQueen@aol.com
Subject: Re: Collector Car Insurance Advice
From: Craig Wright <craig@p-d-g.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 16:31:50 -0700
I agree, this has been a good discussion. Hagerty insurance is "agreed value"
and
only requires photos. I also got many positive statements about them off the
net.
I echo the questions Don raises and add, "What about a noncompetitive, open
track
event?". Anybody know if it would be covered?

Craig Wright