VSCDA Gingerman Trip report

To: "Formula Vee List" <formula_vee@nexus.onramp.tuscaloosa.al.us>,
Subject: VSCDA Gingerman Trip report
From: "Vaughn Rockney" <vintagegarage@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 19:57:13 -0400
Listers,
  I just posted the trip report from the VSCDA Historic Races at Gingerman
at:

http://www.vintagegarage.com/Race499.html

  This report is mainly Formula Vee and Formula Ford pictures, but if you
have never been to GingerMan, you might want to look at the general photos
of the track and paddock to see what it is like.

  Two of the prestigious Vintage Garage "Car of the Meet" awards were
declared.  The beautiful Lotus 61 of the Stadthers won one, and the
all-original Lotus 51 of the Quickers won the other.

  I'm hoping that the Formula Ford Festival at GingerMan becomes an annual
event... I'd like to go back.

Vaughn