Faboulous web site...

To: Nick England <nick@cs.unc.edu>
Subject: Faboulous web site...
From: David Laver <dlaver@ms.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 10:34:57 +0100
Nick,

Alas I am unable to help you but am very appreciative of the work you have
put into the web site.  To me its what the internet is for - making public
what would previously have only been a private archive.  The extent of it is
what impresses.  Its one to come back to again and again to see where most
sites are an interesting opening page and 20 links back and forth between
three or four other pages.

Congratulations and all power to your elbow!!

David

PS - Jim Hayes has done a nice job as well.