Re: Mosport report

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>,
Subject: Re: Mosport report
From: "Dave Scarlett" <scarlett@xcelco.on.ca>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 17:49:48 -0400
Bill:
Great to meet the 'Flounder' at last, sorry I missed
out on the London broils. If they were anything like
Elmo's ribfest a^Grattan last year my suit probably
didn't miss the extravaganza. Seeing I was too busy
replacing a flywheel I missed out on all the Monoposto
messo and brought her home in one piece!
Dave
p.s. Canadian Hydro just costs more and puts out less.
Also, the low low cost of racing secret is out, Lisa picked
me up $20 worth of 100 fuel at the track pumps.