Seattle/Portland

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Seattle/Portland
From: MHKitchen@aol.com
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 13:56:10 EDT
Hey LIST:

We're leaving Tuesday from the Bay Area, to trek up to Seattle and Portland
for a couple of weeks of R&R (Racing & Recreation!), plus a little work
thrown in to make it legit.  Haven't been to the NW Historics, or Portland in
a couple of years.  They always put on a good show and have incredible
hospitality.  We're looking forward to making it back up there with the
Cortina this year as part of Smoke & Mirrors Racing's Summer Tour, 1999.

Who else is going?  We'll see you there....drop by the pits and say hello.

Regards,
Myles H. Kitchen
1965 Lotus Cortina Mk1 #128