Re: British Racing schedule

To: "Vintage Race" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: British Racing schedule
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 17:10:11 -0400
  Anybody headed to MidOhio this weekend for the Vintage Grand Prix with a
Datsun for racing or just for fun, stop by the show corrals and visit the
Ohio Roadster Owners Club (OROC), the Z Association of Cleveland, Ohio
(ZACO), and the Ohio Z club.  Our three Corrals should be side by side.  If
the weather is any good we could have over 15 Datsun 1600 & 2000 roadsters
on Sunday and who knows how many Zs.  Should be a good crowd and the racing
is always great.
  I'll be with the bright YELLOW 1600.  If you show up in a 510, please stop
by.  We need one to fully represent Datsuns racing history.  Maybe even a
1200 or a 411SSS?

Paul Kort
1969 Datsun 1600
Ohio Roadster Owners Club