Re: Starter Motors Part 3

To: Patrick Young <ply@rosenet.it>
Subject: Re: Starter Motors Part 3
From: Derek Harling <derek.lola@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 12:17:13 -0400
OK - I stand corrected - maybe I over reacted to JYS's comments because
I was in the middle of losing Friday's track sessions while I fixed my
Japanese starter [which replaced a perfectly functional and reliable
Lucas one].

By the way he was a very eloquent, knowledgeable and interesting
speaker.

Derek