RE: Corvair V-8

To: RodsINTOMG@aol.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Corvair V-8
From: Sadek Charles H DLVA <SadekCH@nswc.navy.mil>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 08:41:51 -0400
There a lot of folks and a "faction" of Virtual Vairs ( the Corvair bulletin
board ), also a chapter of CORSA, that are into V8/V6/etc. COrvairs.  The
limiting factor on the installation of water pumpers is the transaxle.  The
ring is small diameter and has to be upgraded with 4-spider gears.  Still, a
strong V8 can break it.
Chuck Sadek
Yenko Stinger