Re: Sprite question/Ignitions

To: Gregory_Schulz@mil-elect-tool.com
Subject: Re: Sprite question/Ignitions
From: Craig Wright <craig@p-d-g.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 14:15:56 -0700
Why not just install a bypass switch. That way you won't damage anything when
fully
charged and it you start to lose energy, flip the switch. You could also flip
the
switch when starting.

Craig

--
Craig Wright                    Product Design Group, Inc.
craig@p-d-g.com                 4635 Viewridge Ave.