Re: Insurance

To: Jhalfdime@aol.com
Subject: Re: Insurance
From: Classic Auto Appraisals <classic@iaw.on.ca>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 22:35:32 -0700
To whom it may concern;

It is my humble opinion that the underwriter is the agency determining  whether
or not the vehicle would be covered in the event of a loss, not the DMV. In the
past I have experienced person's who interpret the law and subsequent policies
their own liking, whether or not it is real. My advice is to contact the
underwriter or their broker. In this particular case that may be JC Taylor.

Jim
Classic Auto Appraisals