Re: life insurance?

To: aantipas@sopris.net, Vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: life insurance?
From: JWoesvra@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 11:39:42 EST
In a message dated 1/26/99 6:54:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
aantipas@sopris.net writes:

<< Anyone out there in road racing land have any recommendations when it
 comes to life insurance? Are there any companies that are sympathetic to
 racing? I'm currently looking for insurance and I'm not have much
 success. >>

John Gorsline can write you a policy with any limits you want. He does all
kinds of insurance for pro drivers, teams, and amateur racers. He is a vintage
racer himself. Rates are very competitive.

His number is (716) 232-3725

Jack Woehrle