Re: Porsche soundtrack

To: Michael_Gee@bc.sympatico.ca, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Porsche soundtrack
From: ric_bergstrom@juno.com
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 23:00:01 -0500
"Into the Red" by Nick Mason has an attached CD taht has a 962 and a 953
K3, In car, start and drive off and high speed pass.

The book is great,  Make sure it has the CD if you buy it in the US or
order it.  I believe that the US copies don't have the CD.

Try info@motorbooks.co.uk  or (I think) www.motorbooks.co.uk

I got my copy delivered today so I have been sitting around giving the
speakers a workout and listening to a v16 BRM wail around the den. Chased
the wife and kids right out!!!

On Sat, 23 Jan 1999 18:06:25 -0800 magee <Michael_Gee@bc.sympatico.ca>
writes:
>Hi,
>I'm looking for some audio tape with the sounds of Porsche racing
>cars.
>Anyone out there
>who may know of a commercial or private recording?      I am putting
>together a
>video of porsche competition at a local racing circuit from 1960 to
>1990
>using images from
>slides and 8 & 16 mm film.  (I know that the 50th Anniv. for Porsche
>was
>last year, but I
>don't move as quickly as I used to.)  Thanks,
>
>Mike
>former o/d Cooper-Climax & Spitfire

Richard L. Bergstrom, President, Central Virginia British Car Club,
Richmond, VA
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~http://www.centralvamg.com/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEAR YE! HEAR YE!  The MG club is no more.  We now are the Central VA
British
           Car Club and welcome all forms of automobile from the British
Isles.
 If you live within 100 miles of Richmond you should join us!   Email me
for INFO!