Re: PEE Rating

To: Vintage Race <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: PEE Rating
From: Simon Favre <simon@mondes.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 10:33:56 -0600
Time for a God joke?

George Wallace actually died from that assassin's bullet. When he
got to Heaven, God decided the world would be a better place if he
was sent back to undo all the damage he had done. When Wallace woke
up in the hospital, surrounded by reporters, they asked him what God
was like. The ashen-faced former segregationist could only whimper,

"She's black."

> While we're all in the garage breathing too many kerosene heater fumes,
> here's one more:
>       God is love.....
>       Love is blind....
>       Ray Charles is Blind....
>       therefore, Ray Charles is God.
>
> I know, I'm going to Hell for this one, but at least it's warm there.

Given the degenerate things many dead musicians did to hasten their
own demise, I'd say the Devil must have one helluva house band...