Re: desktop thrills! GRAN TURISMO

To: doneen@itcanada.com, vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: desktop thrills! GRAN TURISMO
From: ric_bergstrom@juno.com
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 1999 17:44:10 -0500
4.8 million points ?????  Get a life!  (Kidding)  I am actually jealous.
I was just watching the rally recap on speed vision and decided to buy a
Lancer EVO and a Subaru WRC....so I need to make some more $$$ to build
them up.  Where do you find it best to make the most cash quickly?  Do
you know any cheats for the game??

I hear the new GT has rally courses.....fun..I hope they are point to
point and not a loop and I hope I have a good co driver....

Never thought a 33 year old could get addicted to playstation....at least
my wife is as addicted to crash bandicoot so I don't get any crap!

GPL is great too but I don't have the PC for that.  My brother does and I
have played (or better yet..crashed) it before...lots of fun!  The
drivers in the 60's had big ones!!

Richard L. Bergstrom, President, Central Virginia British Car Club,
Richmond, VA
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~http://www.centralvamg.com/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEAR YE! HEAR YE!  The MG club is no more.  We now welcome with open arms

   all forms of automobile from the British Isles.  If you love Brit cars
and live within
      100 miles of Richmond Virginia you should join us!      Email me
for INFO!