Re: expulsion

To: rex.burkheimer@chrysalis.org
Subject: Re: expulsion
From: Richard Hardison <cobra@airmail.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 12:29:21 -0600
The patches, dipstick, car and driver get to race in our ever friendly
Group 6 with all the other altered/non-vintage cars.  I tried it in a
rented Swift DB6 last October and had a great time.  None of my fellow
CVAR members assaulted me, and I got to stay for dinner.  Back to the
vintage FF in February, though.

Richard Hardison