Re: Wires

To: Dana Loomis <dloomis@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Wires
From: Phil Babcock <PHILLIPBABCOCK@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 13:31:43 -0500
Dana Loomis wrote:

> Those claims of tremendous performance gains for Nology wires are about as
> credible as cold fusion.  See www.magnecor.com for another perspective.
> The site belongs to a competing manufacturer, but they make no outlandish
> claims for their own products.
>
> Dana Loomis

I don't know much about cold fusion, but thats what we saw on the Dyno.
Just to clear the air we DO NOT SELL ANY Parts, No Nology, Just run The
Dyno. I Have seen a lot of other parts not meet their claims. Somer one
asked about wires and I reported what we saw.

Phil Babcock
72 Lotus Elan Sprint (I don't use them on my race car too $$$$$$$$)
The Dyno Shop