Trailer for sale....

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Trailer for sale....
From: MHKitchen@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 11:46:31 EST
FYI,

I went to the Goodguys Hotrod show this past weekend in Pleasanton, CA  and
saw a trailer for sale that may be of interest to anyone looking for one.

It was a 1990, enclosed, dual axle Dixco.  I believe it is an 18ft length
inside, 22ft. overall.  It had 4 wheel elec brakes, cabinets, winch, 110 and
12V lighting.  It was painted a pale yellow color, and looked to be in good
shape.  It had a ramp door.  The asking price was $4700.  The area code would
indicate its located in the East Bay area of the San Francisco Bay area.

I have no interest in this, just thought I'd pass it on.  The name/number on
the flyer is Ray Barby at 925 803-1159, pager 925 397-8570.

Regards,
Myles H. Kitchen
1965 Lotus Cortina Mk1