Re: tires for 914

To: Tom <tomcrain@gulftel.com>
Subject: Re: tires for 914
From: David Laver <dlaver@ms.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 14:49:34 +0000
Tom,

I can't answer your question directly but as a word of caution BRANDS OF TYRES
DIFFER in section for a given nominal size.  I've had problems with replacement
tyres of the same nominal size of different brands not fitting under arches.  A
bit of a shame if not noticed at the time such that two sets have to be
bought and one set sold on at a loss...  Fortunately I learnt my lesson with
cheap 145x13s such that with 185x15 70s I did some experimentation before
parting with money.

David