Tubes & Aluminum

To: "Curt \"Dad-dad-dadio\" Oliver" <coliver@cyberhighway.net>
Subject: Tubes & Aluminum
From: "Tony Clark" <lotus.tony@airmail.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 21:09:16 -0600
Dad-dad-dadio,
Gosh, I wish I could get you involved in my Lotus Eleven which is all tubes
and aluminum . . . I have a commitment of sorts to an English restoration
but I'm beginning to get impatient.  An Eleven would, however, be an
excellent way for you to exercise your English wheel abilities . . . there
are a few floating around out there . . I'd love to hear what you've done so
far in the way of aluminum body reproduction.
Cheers,
Tony

>Along that line... I am am looking for an old formula car ie Lotus, Wink.,
>Gurney etc. Condition is not at all a determinate as I do English Wheel and
>complete aluminium rebodies and a complete fabrication shop. Price to
potential
>play value is the detirminate - with heavy emphasis on price. Anyone got a
>birdcage laying around that they THOUGHT was really a home for a budgie?
Tubes
>and tin with at least some history is what I am looking for and it might
free
>up your shed for something more do-able.
>
>Curt