Re: Buyer's Guides

To: "Casey Annis" <drivesafe@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Buyer's Guides
From: "Steve Hammatt" <shammatt@sos.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 17:46:29 -0700
Casey
Well put together first effort.  I try to be a stickler for spelling
(only because I make so many errors myself<G>) and I did
find a few errors that could have been caught.  I want to thank you
for running my two free adverts for information on the HAL
Indy racing engine and my 1912 Buick chassis speedster
(the Friedrickenshaft Special).  I've already had a call from a
fellow in California that has a HAL midget engine/car.
Keep up the good work.

Steve

Steve Hammatt
Mount Vernon, WA