Re: Thanks for Lotus 30 info

To: <PaceCars@aol.com>, <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Thanks for Lotus 30 info
From: "Steve Hammatt" <shammatt@sos.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 1998 10:29:43 -0700
Harold
Imagine my surprise to see Jerry Eisert's (not to mention
Mr. Harrison's) name on this list.  MANY years ago I used to
'hang out' at the Harrison Racing Team's shop in Santa Ana, CA.
They were running an Indy car at the time.  I've often wanted to
find Jerry Eisert again because I have been tracking down a car
that they used to run and that I purchased from them.  It was
a 450S Maserati (chassis 4510, engine 4514) that they had
purchased from Shelby Racing Cars (Jim Hall was the salesman)
and ran at various races.  If you can put me in touch with Jerry
I'd certainly appreciate it.  I'm just trying to track down the
whereabouts of the car (can't afford to own that one any more<G>).

I'm getting my kicks out of a 1940s dirt car (with HAL DOHC engine)
that I just bought, along with a 1912 Buick chassis bob-tailed
speedster.

Thanks for any help.

Steve

Steve Hammatt