SABRA

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net, "'Lee, Ken'" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Subject: SABRA
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 11:27:08 -0500
As I understand it the SABRA was the only car the Israel has ever built. It
also had the Ford V-4 engine in it that SAAB used in their cars.

I saw one for sale in St. Louis a few years ago and it was listed for
$10,000.

I know a guy who owned one as well. (CC'd here)

Noticed one in some vintage results a few years ago....would like to see one
sometime.

Mosport was great....need to do it again next year. After I got over the
nervousness of running a new track, I really enjoyed it and the folks.