Re: VIR info wanted

To: Nick England <nick@cs.unc.edu>
Subject: Re: VIR info wanted
From: Susan and John Roper <vscjohn@iamerica.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 12:37:40 -0500
Fantastic idea, Nick.  I wish I had something to contribute, but its all in
my head.  Still remember camping next to the track and waking up to the
Listers and Scarab early AM warmups.  I found the old gate in 1986, but was
told that the family that owned the property did not take kindly to
visitors.  John