Well Known Healey For Sale

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Well Known Healey For Sale
From: PHILLIPBABCOCK <PHILLIPBABCOCK@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 21:00:04 -0400
My friend Jake Slot who is not internet savvy is going to sell his Blue
& White 1960 Austin Healey MK 1 3000 BT7. Owned by him since 1989, Race
prepared in 1986 by Bill Thumel then again by Paul Tsikuris. Stage II
engine 2965cc, Venolia pistons, Ltd slip 4/11, fuel cell, Halon system,
both 5 speed & 4 speed w/electric OD trans. Pictured in Vintage
Motorsport pg 68 July/ August 98, Grassroots Motorsports pg 85 Mar/Apr
96, Centerfold of the 1996 Austin Healey Directory.... and more and
more...

$35,000 obo  He also has a custom 18 ft dual axle trailer.

Call Jake, Direct at 941-481-4377 in Ft Myers, Florida. Do not e-mail me
as I do not have any info other than this on the car.