HELP

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net (Vintage list)
Subject: HELP
From: JWoesvra@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 13:41:21 EDT
I have sent this message to a number of contacts and thought maybe one of you
vintage racers might have an idea for me. The owner of this motor says he has
exhausted his means to locate the parts needed for me to rebuild it. I have to
think that these things are out there somewhere waiting for us to find them.
This engine is not the regular Sunbeam-Alpine motor for the later sports cars.
It is a massive item that must have truck or tractor origins.

< Dear Sir:

You name has come to me as a possible help in locating some engine parts for a
Talbot-Sunbeam Alpine. Not sure of the year. Probably 1952-54. I will supply
all pertinent details to interested parties.

I am just looking for leads on suppliers who would possibly have:

main & rod bearings
rings
gaskets, mainly head gasket
timing chain