Thanks for the tips....

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Thanks for the tips....
From: "Edwin Smith" <EHSMITH@us.oracle.com>
Date: 06 Aug 98 15:42:17 -0700
Thanks to all of you who had good suggestions about getting a track preview
of the Glen and Lime Rock..... I've ordered the S.Barber video, got the SVRA
track guide, have in in car video of LR on the way from Vaughn, and got beer
in the fridge for the NASCAR race at the Glen which I'll tape on
Sunday......

You'll find me with my feet up on the coffee table, steering wheel in hand
and leaned way back on the couch to simulate that lay down Lotus driving
position.  Need something to simulate that ass-backwards shifter and I'll
get tuned in and tuned up for these races in September...ala Jacque
Villeneuve practicing for LeMans with the video game......

See you there......

Ted Smith