Ferodo Brake Decals/stickers

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Ferodo Brake Decals/stickers
From: JonLowe@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 16:22:13 EDT
All,
I'm looking for a vintage Ferodo brake sticker, black, red, and white, that
had "Ferodo" in white letters on a black background over "Brake Linings" in
white letters on a black background.  Or as an alternate, any Ferodo decal or
advertisement on paper from which I can take a high quality scan (larger is
better).

If you have a decal/sticker but don't want to part with it, please just loan
it to me to scan.  I never knew a decal would be so hard to get hold of!  I've
tried all of the companies I can find on the net that sell stickers with no
luck yet.

Thanks.

Jon Lowe
jonlowe@aol.com