water leak in casting

To: "Rick Cook" <rccook16@voyager.net>
Subject: water leak in casting
From: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 08:19:52 -0400
Rick, I've been told that Loctite makes an industrial product designed to
seal such cracks, and seal porous castings, on a permanent basis.  Go to the
rec.crafts.metalworking news group and post a question there.  I'm sure
you'll get more than a few answers.  Also, there is a Loctite website that
I've been to, but don't have the URL for right now.  if I find it, I'll
email it to you.

Cheers, Brian.

BTW, we had a great time at Shannonville!