Big V8s in Little Sports Cars

To: MRogers726@aol.com
Subject: Big V8s in Little Sports Cars
From: Ross Fosbender <rossf@interaccess.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 1998 19:48:40 -0700
John Roper wrote:
> You guys are assuming that just because you aren't familiar with it,   > its
>somehow strange or wrong.  When I got my first TD in the fifties,
> the flat head V860 was a well known conversion.

Agreed.  And Skip Gunnell, now of Florida I believe, had a TD with a
small block Chevy that ran C-Mod in the '60s.  Jack Meilan (sp?) had a
big Healey with a Chevy that raced with us regularly at about the same
time.  Both were fast and dependable club racing cars.  As a just barely
converted hot rodder I applauded them then, and I'd love to see that
Ardun MG now.  It can race with me any time.
RossFos