Harrington Photography

To: "'Vintage Race'" <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Harrington Photography
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 13:05:26 -0500
Vintage Race List

I am short Bob's E-mail address. Dont read this...it is for Bob only. Or let
have me his address and website, if you have it.  (Is Gordon Jolley E-mail
enabled?)

Bob Harrington,

By now you should have my order for a Mosport picture. The one where I am
ahead of Jack Drews. I noticed that Jack has one just like mine, only his
car is ahead of mine. I wonder how that happened? He displayed this photo at
a car show last Sunday....I should have brought mine along and pasted it
next to his.

But wait,I need something else. I need a release from you so a fellow
enthusiast can make me a Screen Saver with one of your photos on it.

Thanks,

Alexander Racing

If you see Mike Rosen, ask him when he going to send me a piece of the
Canadian forest. Not that I am anxious or anything.